To create a contact page with a contact form, there are a few key steps to follow. We like the Contact Form 7 plugin, but there are many others to choose from (i.e. Gravity Forms for a more advanced contact form).
To add a Contact page using Contact Form 7:
1) Install the Contact Form 7 plugin
- Go to Plugins > Add New on your Dashboard
- Search for Contact Form 7
- Click Install, and then Click Activate
- Once activated, you can adjust settings for your contact page by clicking on the "Contact" tab on your Dashboard's main menu.
2) Create a new page titled Contact (go to Pages > Add New)
3) Add any content and/or images you want for that page
4) Copy / Paste the contact form short-code from the Contact Form 7 settings page into your Contact page.
5) Publish/Update your Contact page, and you should now have a fully functional Contact page.
NOTE: We do not provide support for Contact Form 7 or any other plugin. As there are tens of thousands of free WordPress plugins, it is always best to contact plugin developers directly for precise instructions and support.