To upload your own logo:
1) First, you must create a logo in Photoshop or your preferred imaging software. If you want to create a logo of the same dimensions as the default Photocrati logo, you can unzip your theme file on your computer, find the logo image within your theme folder (under photocrati-theme/images/uploads/...), and check the dimensions. However, our themes are designed to accommodate flexible logo dimensions, so you may want to experiment with different logo sizes.
2) Once you've created a logo, go to your WordPress dashboard > Theme Options >> Customize Theme > Header, under Header Logo make sure 'Custom Logo' is selected in drop down and then select your logo file from your computer and upload!
3) Click "Save Logo." Your logo should now be visible.
No logo? If you do not yet have a logo, you can also insert a simple text logo.
1) Instead of selecting 'Custom Logo' in the dropdown, select 'WordPress Title', and set your customizations for the text logo > save logo. You will now see the title of your site rather than a logo.
2) To change your site's title, go to your WordPress Dashboard >> Settings > General. Type in your "Blog Title" and "Tag Line" and save changes.