*Update* As of WordPress v5.0 WordPress has included a new post and page editor interface called 'Gutenberg'. If you prefer to continue using the classic editor that you're used to you will need to install the Classic Editor plugin and follow the instructions below.
2) Copy the Contact form shortcode from the Contact Form 7 Settings page.
3) Click Pages on the left sidebar of your Dashboard main menu, then click edit under your contact page.
4) Paste the shortcode into the text editor, and place the cursor to the left of the shortcode.
6) Click 'Add Media' and upload your image.
7) Select 'Align Right', and then select a size for your image.
8) Update/Publish your page to see results!