*Update* As of WordPress v5.0 WordPress has included a new post and page editor interface called 'Gutenberg'. If you prefer to continue using the classic editor that you're used to you will need to install the Classic Editor plugin and follow the instructions below.
To Create a Page:
- Navigate to Pages > Add New.
- Add a title for your page.
- Add your page content.
- When you are ready, click Publish.
To Edit Your Pages:
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you'd like to edit.
- Make your Edits.
- When you are ready, click 'Update'.