Can I add music to a Photocrati Gallery or any Page?
The answer is, YES. We've made adding music to any page very easy and intuitive.
To add an .mp3 to your gallery page, blog post, or even the blog page and category/archives...
1) Go to your page/post edit
2) Immediately to the right side of the screen will be a box titled 'Add Music To The Page' (post, if adding to blog post). Select your desired settings, and click 'Upload mp3' and select file from your computer
3) When the file has completed uploading, grab the URL to the file
4) Paste the URL in the textbox next to the 'upload mp3' button
5) Publish / Update page or post and you're done! 🙂
Blog Page and Category/Archives Page:
1) Go to Theme Options > Customize Theme > Global > scroll down to 'Blog & Category Music'
2) Select your desired settings
3) Click 'upload .mp3' and select file from your computer
4) After the file has completed uploading, grab the URL to the file
5) Paste the URL in the textbox next to the 'upload .mp3' button
6) Click 'Save Music Settings'
You're Done! 🙂