The documentation below refers to an older legacy version of the Photocrati Theme. We recommend that you upgrade to Photocrati Pro and enjoy our new gallery system NextGEN Gallery with NextGEN Pro.
We've made creating Albums easy, and also very easy to manage.
To add an album...
1) Go to your 'Galleries' page or whatever page you wish your Album to appear.
2) Click 'New Photocrati Gallery/Album'
3) Title your Album
4) Select Album Type
5) ... after selecting 'Album Type', all the galleries you have created will appear below (this may take just a couple of seconds). Select the galleries you wish to appear in your Album and drag and drop them to order.
6) Save changes > Publish page.
To Style your Album...
1) Go to Theme Options >> Gallery Settings
2) Scroll all the way down to 'Album - ...Options'
3) Select your style settings > Save changes
You're done! 🙂